The Chase Walker Band is a modern blues rock and soul band based in Southern California. Chase earned a degree in songwriting and music business from Belmont University, CEMB in Nashville TN, and is arguably one of the best young guitar players in the country. He is a two time finalist in the prestigious Lee Ritenour Six string theory competition and John Lennon songwriting finalist. Walker’s guitar virtuosity, excellent songwriting, and powerful vocals have garnered comparisons to greats like Warren Haynes, Chris Stapleton and Rory Gallagher.
Walker has appeared in Guitar World Magazine, Guitar Player Magazine and Ultimate Guitar dot com. He has also been featured in American Blues Scene Magazine as a “Top 10 Artist You Need to Know” and named “Future of Blues Rock - 10 Acts To Watch Under 30” by Blues Rock Review among artists like Marcus King, Greta Van Fleet and Larkin Poe.
His second album “Not Quite Legal” (recorded when he was just 16 years old) received two International Independent Music Award (IMA) nominations for Best Blues Album and Song of the Year, joining past nominees Walter Trout, Selwyn Birchwood, and Jeff Healey.
Since the 2019 release of “Live at the Woodshed”, Chase has been writing and producing music and garnering praise from industry insiders and fans alike.
- “I am a big fan of Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Johnny Lang, Derek Trucks, etc and Chase Walker Band is now on my most listened to list!” – D. Anderson
- “Chase Walker Band is the best young blues rock band in this country.” — Kevin Lyman, 4Fini Entertainment
- “Like the Jimi Hendrix Experience the Chase Walker Band is a band to be reckoned with. We are witnessing the next big performer and sound in blues rock.” — Peter Merrett, 106.7FM, Melbourne
- “Discovering Chase Walker Band has been a thrilling and fresh surprise!” – W. Wasco
- “WHOLY SHHH! That was my reaction after my first listen. I was hoping for something good, and in return I got something GREAT.” – K. Reagan
- “Definitely one of the hottest new talents I’ve seen in years!” – J. Canales